Wednesday, June 06, 2007

the road to healing

There are no chiropractors in Albania! I've been experiencing neck & shoulder pain for about 3 weeks now, and decided to finally go get it checked out at the Korean-run physical therapy center here in Albania. It was quite the trip trying to find the place! I went to the road mentioned on their address, rode my bike up and down the road & still couldn't find it! It ended up I had to go off the beaten path down a very bumpy road and wind my way around the "Arab apartment buildings that are sky blue and white" and asked about 5 people along the way. Just as I was about ready to give up, I found the sign. It ended up I was at the back of the building and it was about a city block away from the road of their address. The bumpy dirt road made my neck pain even worse! So long mapquest & google earth, hello landmarks! :)

No comments: