Wednesday, October 19, 2005

scribbling away


While vacationing away in Athens, Greece and realizing how different life was just across the border, I realized it would be good to let people know the litte idiosyncrisies that make my life so different here. Feel free to comment away if you have any advice or just find humor in my Albanian lifestyle! For example, a few things I noticed in Greece that it was nice having manhole covers so that I didn't have to worry about falling into a big, gaping hole while walking down the street! In Albania, the gypsies steal them and scrap them for the metal, and then the government has to turn around and buy them back! Crazy!

2 comments:

Charley & Marianne said...

I feel yo pain Sista...I feel yo pain!!!

Charley & Marianne said...

Teta Laura,

You gotta put more stuff on yore blog so I can comment!!!!! :-)